All stormwater contacts can be reached at 404.651.8511.
- EPD Guidance for Minimizing Storm Water Pollution: How To Minimize Nonpoint Source Pollution When It Does Rain After a Long Dry Period [November 2007]
- 391-3-6-.01 Permit Fee Rule [Revised Dec 2003]
- Phase II Storm Water Permitting Strategy [Revised Oct 2000]
Construction Storm Water
- General NPDES Permits for Storm Water Discharges From Construction Activities (GAR100001, GAR100002, and GAR100003) and Other Information [July 2016]
Industrial Storm Water
Contacts: Dan Loudermilk, Grey Won, and Anna Truszczynski - 404.651.8548
- NPDES GENERAL PERMIT For Discharges From Georgia Department of Transportation Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) To The Waters Of The State Of Georgia - GAR041000 [Dec. 2016]
- STORM WATER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM GUIDANCE - Phase II MS4 Storm Water Management Program Preparation [February 2013]
- STORM WATER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM TEMPLATE - Phase II MS4 Storm Water Management Program template for Existing MS4s [June 2013]
- STORM WATER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM TEMPLATE - Phase II MS4 Storm Water Management Program Template for New MS4s [April 2014] *New*
- ANNUAL REPORT FORM - Phase II Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) (MS Word) [Revised Nov 2016] *Updated*
- Additional BMP Reporting Form - Phase II Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) [December 2016]
The Draft 2017 Phase I Medium MS4 NPDES Permit Nos. GAS000XXX for Storm Water Discharges from Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) is posted below, including the Fact Sheet regarding significant changes in the permit and a summary of comments received during Stakeholder meetings held in 2016. Any written comments on the Draft permit may be directed to the Stormwater Unit at EPDComments@dnr.ga.gov by January 27, 2017. A public meeting has been scheduled for 9:00 a.m. on Friday, January 27, 2017, at EPD’s Training Room at 4244 International Parkway, Suite 114, Atlanta, Georgia 30354. A public hearing will be held at 10:00 a.m. at the same location, following the public meeting. See the Public Notice posted below for details.
Please contact Anna Truszczynski at 404 651 8548 or Mildred Granderson at 404 651 8544 if you have any questions.
- Phase I Medium Permit Draft Fact Sheet
- Phase I Medium Permit Draft Stakeholder Comment Response
- List of MS4 Phase I Permittees [Revised December 2016]
- PHASE I MEDIUM AND LARGE STORM WATER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM GUIDANCE [July 2014] *updated*
- PHASE I LARGE ANNUAL REPORT FORM [September 2014] *updated*
- Offsite Links
- EPA has an informative resource for municipal stormwater issues