Underground Storage Tank Regulatory Compliance Forms
Regulatory Compliance Checklists:
Changing In Use/Temporarily Out of Use Status:
Tanks can only remain in TOU status for 12-consecutive months if the facility is out of compliance.
New Installation and New Data Notification:
Financial Responsibility Guidance and Forms:
- Form P-Certifies the Financial Responsibility mechanism. Must be completed by the Owner/Operator and notarized. This form will be requested during inspections.
- Must be completed by the Owner/Operator and Jobber. Must be updated every three (3) years or when the Jobber has changed.
- Financial Responsibility Forms for All Owners/Operators
- - Form A- Must be completed by Chief Financial Officer.
- - Form B
- - Form C
- - Form D
- - Form E
- - Form F- Must be completed by the Financial Institution
- - Form G
- - Form H
- Financial Responsibility for Local Governments
- - Form I
- - Form J
- - Form K
- - Form L
- - Form M
- - Form N
- - Form O
Facility Equipment Testing Forms:
Containment Sump Testing
"Sump Testing" must be performed every three (3) years. New installations cannot use low level testing for the first test after new installation. It can be used thereafter if it has a positive shut off device.
Must be performed every three (3) years.
Spill Prevention (Spill Bucket)
Release Detection Equipment Testing
Cathodic Protection Testing
Stage I EVR Test (only in ozone non-attainment areas):
- Note that this is a fillable PDF form and you will need to download it to your computer before completing it.