The Georgia Small Business Environmental Assistance Program (SBEAP) is a non-regulatory program of the Georgia Environmental Protection Division. SBEAP provides free environmental permitting and compliance assistance to help Georgia’s businesses comply with state and federal air quality requirements. SBEAP also helps make referrals for issues in water quality, solid and hazardous waste management, and other environmental areas.
Types of Assistance
The Small Business Ombudsman assists in identifying and coordinating the technical assistance you need. Services include:
- Determining what environmental permits are required for your business
- Helping you find the right environmental experts to answer your questions.
Permit Application Assistance
|Industry||Sample Permit Application||Sample Narrative||Sample Final Permit|
|Concrete||Sample Narrative||Sample Permit|
|Cotton Gin||Sample Narrative||Sample Permit|
|Painting||Sample Narrative||Sample Permit|
|Peanut Shelling||Sample Narrative||Sample Permit|
|Rock Crushing||Sample Narrative||Sample Permit|
Search for Air Quality Rules
in searchable form (unofficial publication).
To view the official version, visit http://rules.sos.ga.gov/gac/; See “Chapter 391” for Department of Natural Resources; see “Chapter 391-3” for Environmental Protection; see “Chapter 391 -3- 1” for Air Quality Contro1).
Fact Sheets and Other Resources
- Dry Cleaners
- Misc. Surface Coating/Stripping - Rule 6H
- Plating and Polishing Area Source NESHAP (40 CFR 63 Subpart 6W)
- Sustainable Business Clearinghouse
- EPA Guidelines and Standards for Solvent Use and Surface Coating Industry