Electromagnetic Radiation

Electromagnetic Radiation, especially if suspected from a cell-tower or power lines, is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission and the FDA. There are several websites with information on these topics where you can call/file a complaint. This office does not handle these types of complaints or licensing actions.

1. Federal Communication Commission (power lines and cell towers) https://www.fcc.gov/general/radio-frequency-safety-0

    Food and Drug Administration (cell phones) https://www.fda.gov/radiation-emitting-products/home-business-and-entertainment-products/cell-phones

   RF Safety FAQs: https://www.fcc.gov/engineering-technology/electromagnetic-compatibility-division/radio-frequency-safety/faq/rf-safety

2. The FCC can be reached at:   1-888-CALL FCC (225-5322)

3. EMF detectors (especially phone apps) may need calibration and the manufacturer should be contacted to see where/how to do that.