Apply for PSD
Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permits are pre-construction permits for large construction or expansion projects in Georgia. For questions about PSD applicability, please contact the Manager of the Stationary Source Permitting Program.
- For projects at greenfield sites (sites not yet developed), PSD permit applicants only have to fill out SIP application forms.
- For projects at existing sites that already operate under a Title V Permit, PSD applications are submitted as Title V permit modifications using the Georgia EPD Online System (GEOS).
- Search existing PSD permits.
- Learn more by visiting PSD Permitting Resources.
- Online Resources
- Training Events
Air Forms & Permits
- Air Permits
- Compliance Reporting
- Air Emissions
- Gas Stations and Bulk Terminals
- Clean Vehicle Tax Credits
- Radioactive Materials
- Land Forms & Permits
Watershed Forms & Permits
- Drinking Water Forms
- Erosion and Sedimentation Forms
- Stormwater Forms
- Water Withdrawal Permitting Forms
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Land Application System (LAS)
- Industrial Pretreatment
- Underground Injection Control (UIC)
- Individual Permit Electronic Applications and Forms
- Permit Conditions: Limitations and Monitoring
- Reporting and Special Permit Conditions
- Permitting Strategies & Reasonable Potential Analysis
- Wastewater Technical & Environmental Review
- Watershed Assessment and Protection Plan