Submit Quarterly and Semiannual Reports
Many facilities in Georgia have to submit quarterly or semi-annual reports to comply with their air quality permits. The forms available below are used to submit quarterly and semi-annual reports.
These include reports of:
- Excess Emissions
- Monitoring System Performance
All reporting forms below must be completed and submitted to the Stationary Source Compliance Program.
- Submittal Cover Page
- Summary for Continuous Data Collection Methods
- Summary for Intermittent Data Collection Methods
- Reporting Deviations (excess emissions, exceedances, or excursions)
- Reporting Downtime (monitoring data were not collected)
For questions about quarterly or semi-annual reporting, please the Manager of the Stationary Source Compliance Program.