NPDES Construction Storm Water General Permits
The 2018 NPDES General Permits Nos. GAR100001, GAR100002 and GAR100003 authorizing stormwater discharges associated with construction activities to the waters of the State of Georgia have been reissued with an effective date of August 1, 2018. The permits and resources are available below.
- GAR100001 Stand Alone Construction General Permit - May 2018
- GAR100002 Infrastructure Construction General Permit - May 2018
- GAR100003 Common Development Construction General Permit - May 2018
- NPDES General Construction Permit References
- EPD Response to Draft NPDES Construction Permit Comments – May 2018
- Fact Sheet for Construction General Permit - May 2018
The 2018 NPDES Construction Storm Water General Permits require electronic submittals. Please register for the Georgia EPD Online System (GEOS; https://epd.georgia.gov/geos/) to apply for coverage.
Please refer to these step-by-step instructions for submitting Notice of Intent (NOI), Notice of Termination (NOT), and Sampling Reports in GEOS.