Air Quality Modeling
The Georgia Air Protection Branch provides guidance documents and relevant data that may be used for permit modeling in Georgia.
Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Modeling
- PSD Basic Information
- Georgia Background Data (Updated, August 13, 2021)
- Georgia PSD Inventory Tool
- Georgia AERMET Data (Updated, October 26, 2021)
- Georgia ISC Meteorological Data
Toxic Air Pollutants (TAP) Modeling
Quarry Modeling (PM10)
EPA Dispersion Modeling Information
- Air Quality Dispersion Modeling
- 2017 Appendix W Final Rule - Guideline on Air Quality Models
- AERMOD Modeling System
- Clarification Memos for Dispersion Models
If you have any permit modeling related questions, please contact Permit Modeling of the Georgia EPD, Air Protection Branch at (470) 524-0734. Please visit Permitting Programs for any permitting related questions and contact information.