Drinking Water

Click here for a list of permitted drinking water facilities.

Draft Updates currently out on Public Notice:

On August 18, 2020, EPD announced a public meeting to discuss Drinking Water Program updates regarding the following items:

A copy of the August 18 notice is Download this pdf file.available here .  A public meeting was held on September 2, 2020 via Zoom.  The slides that were presented during the public meeting are Download this pdf file.available here , and the video recording of the public meeting is available here.  EPD is accepting comments on these materials through September 18, 2020.  Instructions for submitting comments are included in the Aug. 18 public notice.

Drinking Water Permitting

Drinking Water Compliance

Commercial Environmental Laboratories

Radium and Uranium in Public Drinking Water Systems

Offsite Links