Recycling and Waste Reduction Resources
- Earth911 features a zip code-driven guide to local resources (including recycling centers) and articles on how to recycle, prevent pollution, and other ways to help protect the environment.
- The Georgia Recycling Coalition's mission is to complement and coordinate activities related to recycling; foster communication among professionals, organizations, government agencies, and individuals; and promote and enhance waste reduction and recycling programs throughout Georgia.
Investment Tax Credit for Recycling or Pollution Control
Georgia has an investment tax credit available to existing manufacturing and telecommunication companies in the state. The value of the credit can be increased for qualifying investments in recycling or pollution control or prevention machinery or equipment.
To be eligible to receive credit for investments in pollution control or prevention machinery or equipment, pollution control or prevention machinery or equipment must be certified by a representative of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.
For specific questions about the investment tax credit, please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue: (877) 423-6711
Resources to Learn More:
- Georgia Department of Economic Development – Incentives
- Georgia Department of Revenue – Tax Credits
- Georgia EPD Air Protection Branch
Materials Management Resources
Construction and Demolition Debris
- EPA ENERGY STAR
- EPA Green Infrastructure Wizard
- Federal Transit Administration Sustainability Resources
- Federal Sustainability Resources and Guidance